One thing that will amaze you when you are in Manali, is that there are some of the stunning and artistic Cafes & Bars in Manali. Each Cafe / Bar is different from the previous one. I am not talking about the Food but the Vibe, Interior & ambiance is different. The energy follows next. Also, You will find various irresistible splendid cafes in Manali. You can actually do Café Hopping in Manali. There is something for everyone. You will find Cafes & Bars for Family & Cafes for Every taste. Some of the Cafes are so cool, that it will make you come back for more.
Let us see which Cafes & Bars shouldnot be missed in Manali
- The Shed is a cool, urban, arty pub on the Old Manali market road. Their cocktails are amazing. Shed screwdriver is the best. And the Lamb burger is a must-try. But The Shed, in Old Manali, is best known for holding have-a-go art sessions with materials provided. Furthermore, Live music, often Indian-fusion, is a possibility at night.
- Alt Life Manali is the place if you want to experience a jam session over a bowl of noodles
- Café Live – A Rooftop Cafe, A place to feel the love of Old Manali. You could expect much more stay in Cafe Live as it serves five tastes – Indian, Italian, Mexican, Continental and Chinese. Late-night live music is for the young crowd coming to this land to chill out and have a great time with their friends and partners. However, River and forest view of the Cafe Live give a tranquil feel to the person who tries to watch outside.
- People Art Cafe & Lounge – A kitsch decor in bright colors with sectional seating including a rooftop with live music & fast food.
You can find Live music in these Cafes in Manali
- Café Live
- The Lazy Dog Lounge
- Café 1947
- Drifters’ Inn & Cafe-
- Himalayan Organics Juice Bar And Café
Food Joint in Manali with a River View
Full-on Cafe Restaurant – This Cafe Restaurant in Manali is beautiful and peaceful at the same time. The River View is to die for. Stop by here once when you are in Manali, looking for Bars & Cafes with a River View
River Valley View Cafe – River Valley View cafe is located a few minute’s walk upsides of old Manali towards the forest. They don’t serve much but you can enjoy Maggi, beverages, and a thali with an amazing River view.
Riverside View – A Cafe with a splendid River View in Manali. Further, it serves the Best Coffee in Manali. You can enjoy a cup of coffee with a couple of Bakery items and let the Magnificient ambiance and view get into your skin
IL Forno – Even though ilforno_manali_italian_cafe, does not have a River View, it does compensate it with a stellar Himalaya View. Himalaya views compliment the Italian cooking at this rustic 19th-century lodge with its own garden.
BONUS FOR FIRST TIME OLD MANALI TRAVELERS
All about Old Manali
What exactly is there to see in Old Manali? Firstly, Old Manali is a heavenly place that is located over the Manalsu River. You will feel like you have entered a hippie land. This place is unique in its own way. Secondly, there is an abundance of boho clothing with all these shops selling tank tops, woolens, leather bags, and many other things.
Away from all the hustle and bustle of the Main Manali town, you will find cafes that are a bag packers paradise. These cafes are packed from local delicacies to multi-cuisine from various parts of the world. Visit River Music Breakfast And German Bakery where you will get delicious Hazelnut Latte with soothing music playing in the background. You can try some Israeli food around like- Falafel.
Old Manali is extremely peaceful as compared to New Manali. There is a Nature Park at the end of Old Manali, you will find tall trees, Rabbits, Yaks with a river flowing beside and a restaurant nearby. Manali Nature Park :Area: 2 km away from Manali, Bhuntar – Ramshila Road, Mohal, Himachal Pradesh. Furthermore, You can visit the Hadimba Devi temple in Old Manali.
Travel Bloggers, you should follow Right Now!
Places, where You are just Not, allowed
Your Wanderlust Dream Destinations..Do not share with the world
This is how the Travel Bloggers Travel for Free!
Travel Hacks to Save your Money
All in All, you Love spoiling yourself in Manali & it will truly make you want more of Old & New Manali.