As we enter the month of April, we await the generosity of Sun (and the climatic changes done by human). pun intended. I am talking about the Summer Season in India, which begins from the month of April and lasts till June or July. The worst of Summers are experienced in the State of Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kerala , Karnataka and MP and many more. But to escape this heat, I bring to you a list of Super Cool Places that you can visit in India in Summer Season with family or Friends or Solo.
Captivating Places to travel in India in Summer Season
Escape the scorching sun by planning a trip to Lonavala in summer. Lonavala is Covered by lush emerald landscapes, views of the enthralling Western Ghats and many attractions that give a much needed relief from the hot and heavy summer weather
Why you should visit Lonavala in Summer?
- It is one of the well known Hill station in Maharashtra
- There are amazing resorts in Lonavala to relax and just have some time-off for yourself for a weekend
- Moreover, There are resorts that offers a lot of adventure activities as well
Kune Waterfalls, Aamby Valley, Lion’s Point, Tiger’s Leap, Lonavala Lake, Bhaja Caves, Bhushi Dam, Karla Caves are some of the places that you must visit in Lonavala
Kasol has gained popularity as being a hippie destination in Himachal Pradesh. Also known as the Mini Israel of India, Kasol attracts many foreigners as well as young Indian students. Hence, there are many cheap accommodation options available.
Why you should visit Kasol in Summer in India?
- Firstly, It has pleasant days and relatively cooler evenings
- Mountains surround Kasol and it has forest trails to trek as well
- Also, There are many cheap accommodation options available for solo travellers in all budget
Yes, Goa is a destination that you can visit during Summer. Now, Goa is not just about Beaches. It is a place with really cool clubs, cafes and of course beautiful churches.
Why you should visit Goa in India during Summer?
- The hotels have better deals.
- It is less crowded
- You can always take a dip in the water and then chill in the room
You must visit Arambol, Fontainhas, Panjim, Candolim, Titlies, Palolem, Butterfly beach when in Goa
Kodaikanal is well known for its pleasant weather, mist-covered hills, mountain capped with clouds, and picturesque valleys and lakes. It is at an altitude of around 2100 meters above sea level on the southern side of the Palani Hills in Tamil Nadu.
Why should you visit Kodaikanal in SouthIndia during Summer?
- During May, this hill station offers some cool breeze which refreshes your mind and body
- You can rent a duplet bicycle and go on a ride
- Long-term accommodation is affordable especially for big families since there are many big cottages up for rent in this town.
Some of the places that you must visit near Kodaikannal in South India in Summer are Kodaikanal Lake, Silver Cascade Falls, Bryant Park, Dolphins Nose, Green Valley View, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, Thalaiyar Falls amongst others
Gokarna – the relatively quieter cousin of Goa is another great option for a long-term stay in the Western part if India. It is less crowded and less explored
Why should you visit Gokarna in South West India in Summer?
- While the weather pattern is almost identical to Goa, it is relatively quiet since it has not managed to attract many tourists yet.
- The town has a beautiful coastline.
- Kudle and Om Beach even have motorboat rides on offer.
When you are in Gokarna, do not miss to visit Kumta , Kudle, Om Beach, Yellapur, Karwar, Jog Falls, Murudeshwar, Sirsi
Munnar is at an altitude of around 1500-2000 meters above sea level and was the summer capital of the British in southern India. Also known as the Kashmir of Kerala, Munnar is a great place to visit around the year.
Why you should visit Munnar in India?
- During May, the days are a little warm but you might need a light jacket during early mornings and evenings
- The tea and home made chocolates produced here will surely impress you
- There are a lot of cottages, resorts, home stays available for comfortable stay.
You should also visit Blossom Park , TATA Tea museum,Lakkom Waterfalls,, Kundala lake, Meesapulimala and Attukal waterfall which are in Munnar
This picturesque city is a suburb of Dharmshala and is extremely popular with travelers who look forward to some out-of-the-world experiences during Summer in India.
Why you should visit McleodGanj in Summer?
- This place offers you with some of most reasonably priced and outstanding places to stay
- It has marvelous eating joints and cafes, wonderful museums, temples and galleries, and cheap guided treks.
Meesapulimala, Triund, Dharamkot, Tibetan Museum,Kangra Fort are some of the places that you must not forget to visit in Mcleodganj in summer in India
- Top 4 Chemical Free Baby Wipes, it’s uses and price in India
- 3 Undervalued passion that can change your life
- 8 Places to Travel in India in Summer Season
- 4 Indian Organic Skin Care brands that you can trust on
- Is Consumerism burning holes in your pockets?
- Lessons Learnt : From my luxury trip which was supposed to be a Budget Trip
Follow us on these Social Media handles