I have been watching Shark Tank Global since a long time. My first few episodes were of Shark Tank Australia when there were Indian Aerospace Engineer’s and Clinical Doctors of Indian origin gave the pitches. I absolutely loved the concept of this amazing show. And then there was Shark Tank USA, where opportunities are given to people from all background. But before all of that let me give you a gist of what Shark Tank is really about and Why it is my most anticipated Reality show of India?
Shark Tank is a Business Reality show where there are Investors and then there are Entrepreneurs. These Entrepreneurs must have a solid business idea and they should have made some profit. Because nobody Is interested in a company who is sinking. On the other hand, the investors are people who have had successful businesses and now they are looking to be an angel investor to new business ideas.
Shark Tank in India will be aired on Sony TV and Sony LIV.
What are the Sharks aka the Investors looking for in the Pitch?
Well! Firstly, The presentation of your project is important. It must catch the Shark’s attention. You must have a background story about why you started this Business. Then, Numbers are obviously important. How much debt you have, How much profit you made in the last quarter and how much are you anticipating in the current year? Most importantly, your business’s evaluation is crucial. You must do the numbers properly so that you don’t over estimate or under estimate your BUSINESS.
Then comes whether any of the sharks are interested or not. If you are lucky, you will get an offer from the Sharks and they might counter offer you as well. It could be an increase in equity shares or give you a loan. Now it is upto you to renegotiate the offer or accept the offer.
If you accept the offer, you will get to work with a successful Business partner. If you don’t then you will atleast get the limelight from the viewers.
Remember, that these Sharks not just have money but they have the best skills to make your business to the top. They also have all the network that your business might need. Further, you will get mentored by these Sharks aka Entrepreneurs.
Who are the Judges of Season 1 Shark Tank India ?
My favorite sharks from the Shark Tank USA are Mark Cuban, Robert Herjavec , Daymond John and of course Lori Greiner. This time in the very first season of Shark Tank India , We have a lot of young and millennial judges aka sharks like
- Ashneer Grover, Founder and Managing Director of BharatPe
- Vineeta Singh – CEO & Co-founder of SUGAR Cosmetics
- Peeyush Bansal – Founder & CEO of Lenskart.com
- Namita Thapar – Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Anupam Mittal – Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com – People Group
- Ghazal Alagh – Co-founder and Chief Mama of Mamaearth
- Aman Gupta – Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer at boAt.
Some of the Shark Tank Pitches that are making millions now
- Chef BigShake
I am well really waiting for the Shark Tank India to be aired and look up for the next big thing.
- 34 Forex Trading Apps that are illegal in India
- Ultimate Hack for a Successful YouTube Reaction Video Channel
- The Perfect itinerary for your Pondicherry trip
- 6 Best Coke Studio songs to take you on a different Journey inwards
- Your Guide to an Error-free Gemstone Jewelry Shopping!
- 59 countries Indians can travel Visa free
- Why you should watch Shark Tank over any other Reality shows in India?
- A 10-day free itinerary for a Spiti valley road trip.
- 6 Astonishingly Unforgettable Villages to visit for sure in Spiti Valley
- Must-Visit Places in Kaza for a 2 day trip
- What you must Pack for Ladakh and Spiti Road Trip?
- Honest Review of BeBodyWise products