Have this thought crossed your mind of doing a business? And that too simply at the click of few buttons on the phone. Whether you are doing a full-time job or student or a housewife, Meesho is for all genders and ages. But what is Meesho? Does it require any investments? What are the requirements to do business on it? Let us answer all your questions one by one. To start with, Meesho is India’s best business app for Selling a variety of products.
Meesho is an Indian-origin social commerce platform founded by IIT Delhi graduates Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal in December 2015.
It is a reselling application that lets you sell products through various social media platforms. Further, social media platforms include Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, etc.
It is one of the best ways to earn money from home in India. The answer for a side business, passive income, and even side hustles lie in trying this Business model.
Does it require any initial investments?
The answer is NO. You dont require any money to invest.
The process to start a business using Meesho.
- Create an account on Meesho
- Add your Bank details for payment purposes.
- Select products from the reselling app that you would like to sell to your customers.
- Share the products with the Selling Price to your customers. The cost price is the price that will be mentioned on Meesho. You can share the images on Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.
- Once your customer selects a product, place an order on this easy to use Indian reselling app.
- Give your customers an address.
- You can also track product delivery through the app.
- The payment options on this reselling business app are Cash on delivery and online payments as well.
- Furthermore, You can cancel your order and even return the order if you don’t like the quality of the product.
- Selling Price minus Cost Price’s amount will be put in the bank account.
- There are other ways by which you can amounts or credits on Meesho
- You can refer this app to your friends and earn a referral amount. Furthermore, once you reach the daily sales limit, you will also receive bonuses.
- Also, You can resell Men’s clothing, Women’s clothing, Kidswear, Electronics, Home products like Bedsheet, Utensils, and many more using the Meesho app
Important Points to note while doing reselling business using Meesho in India
- Verify the product quality by reading the buyers comments
- See the ratings of the product. Just browse through products that have ratings above 3.5 stars and check for customer reviews first.
Right now Meesho supports business in India only, but seeing its growing usage and popularity, it might cross borders. Moreover, it is a Made in India app.
Try it and see the result by yourself.
Note: This is not a promoted article. The author’s views are entirely based on personal opinion and recommendation.
- Life After Pandemic – Things you must do once the covid ends
- Top 5 Best Face Wash in India for a glowing face in 2021
- Top 4 Chemical Free Baby Wipes, it’s uses and price in India
- 3 Undervalued passion that can change your life
- 8 Places to Travel in India in Summer Season
- 4 Indian Organic Skin Care brands that you can trust on
- Is Consumerism burning holes in your pockets?
- Lessons Learnt : From my luxury trip which was supposed to be a Budget Trip
- Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar – A Two Day Free Itinerary