When it comes to Self Care, Skin Care and Hair Care, men seem to be lazier and least bothered. Grooming and Self Care has nothing to do with a Gender or Age. One must instill the habit of taking self-care early in their life. Moreover, Men even tend to shy away from checking out skin-care routines or even get a Grooming product from local markets. It eventually leads them to use Women’s products for Skincare and hair care. However, with time, the importance of Self-care for Men gave rise to Men’s grooming products.
A huge variety of Brands that specializes for Men Skin and Haircare as well as Beard care came into existence. Brands like Beardo, Bombay Shaving Co., St. Ives, WOW and many others are some of the widely used Self-care products by Men. But, Did you know, Despite using a whole range of Self Grooming products from Huge brands, women also rely a lot on DIY- Skincare, DIY-Hair Care at home packs. So, why don’t men do the same?
Well! Let us know , How Men should make use of DIY- Home remedies for Hair Growth , DIY-Skin care for Men and many more
HAIR GROWTH | DIY- HAIR CARE FOR MEN AT HOME
Females typically lose hair more diffusely, which means it thins all over. Male hair loss is more obvious because it starts with a receding hairline and often results in complete or near baldness. Hair growth is directly affected by your Age, Genetics, Health, and Diet? Although, You cannot change the Genetics. You can ensure to eat Healthy Nutritional Diet. How can Men take care of their Hair using DIY- Home remedies?
Food that Stimulates Hair growth naturally for Men and Women
- Berries like Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberry, etc are rich in Vitamin C which aids collagen production and iron absorption
- Green leafy Spinach Juice is packed with Folate Iron, Vitamin C, and Vitamin A.
- Include Lentils soup in your diet, as it is loaded with Iron that promotes Hair Growth in Men and women.
- Fatty fish is rich in Omega -3, while Flax Seeds and Nuts, Almonds, and Walnuts are rich in Vitamin-E that helps to grow your hair follicles
- Include Eggs either as Boiled or Poached, as they are rich in Protein and Biotin that helps in hair growth in Men.
- Furthermore, Avocados, Oysters, Whole grain and Sweet Potato are other essential food that Stimulates and promotes Hair growth for Men naturally.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Include 3-5 Curry Leaves daily in your diet and notice the change. Curry Leaves are said to provide strength to HAIR FOLLICLES AND STOP HAIR FALL. BASED ON INDIAN ANCIENT AYURVEDA RESEARCH. Curry Leave is the most widely used Indian Food for Aroma and Taste. Chew the Curry Leaves thoroughly and do not just Gulp it for effective results
Ultimate DIY Hair Care Routine for Men to Stop Hair Fall and Hair Thinning
- Firstly, Use a Copper Charged Water Jug. Keep the water overnight and drink it first thing in the morning. Copper supplied to your body like this. It eventually acts as a catalyst to release iron extracted out of RBC that helps in Hair growth for Men or Women
- Eat Curry Leaves in the way mentioned above
- Stop Taking Bed Tea and Coffee
- Always Wash your Hair with either Coldwater. Never use Lukewarm or Hot water for Hair wash. Use any Toxin-free Shampoo of your choice
- SAY NO TO HOT HAIR BLOW DRYERS
- START USING A AFTER SHAMPOO HAIR SERUM TO MAINTAIN THE MOISTURE OF YOUR HAIR.
- Lastly, ALWAYS USE A HELMET WHILE RIDING ON A BIKE AND WEAR A HANDKERCHIEF UNDERNEATH THE HELMET
Use Unsalted Butter Milk for Hair Care and Skin Care for Men
- The hydrating properties of buttermilk may leave your dry and rough hair deeply conditioned. To make your own conditioning buttermilk mask, blend it with mashed banana, raw honey, organic olive oil, and beaten egg. The thick and smooth mask can be applied to the scalp for a softer, smoother, and manageable hair.
- OR Take Unsalted Buttermilk. Massage deeply in your Hair. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it using Cold Water
- ButterMilk for Men Skincare at Home. All you need to do is mix gram flour and turmeric powder with buttermilk and spread the paste uniformly over the skin. Then, rinse off the dried mask with lukewarm water.
BEST HAIR MASKS FOR MEN HAIR GROWTH AND THINNING
EGG MASK FOR HAIR GROWTH AND HAIR THINNING PROBLEMS FOR MEN
Make a Mask of Egg , Olive Oil, Milk and Lemon Juice. Apply on your Hair. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with Cold water
BANANA HAIR MASK FOR MEN AT HOME
Take 2 Bananas, OliveOil, Coconut Oil and Honey. Apply on your Hair. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with Cold water
YOGURT AND LEMON MASK TO GET RID OFF DANDRUFF
The best way to take care of your hair naturally is to mix take two teaspoons of yogurt, half lemon juice and few drops of organic raw honey. Apply this natural remedy to your scalp for 30 minutes. Rinse off with Coldwater using a mild shampoo. This is the natural mask, effective against dandruff and adds sheen to your hair
ALOE VERA MASK TO MAKE MENS HAIR FOLLICLES STRONG
Aloe Vera is the wonder plant, as it is good both for your skin and hair. Just massage the juice, oil or gel for 30 minutes to get rid of dandruff and boost the health of your hair follicles.
BEST SKIN CARE DIY FOR MEN AT HOME
USE POTATOES ON YOUR SKIN. Potato is an excellent easily available food for treating under eye dark circles as well. Cut thin slices of potato. keep on your eyes for a few minutes. Moreover, Regular use of this will give you a glowing skin.
Use Tomatoes for a Glowing skin. This is one of the age old methods to get a glowing skin. Men and women should use this skin care routine daily at home to pamper your skin. Take a slice of a Tomato on your face will remove your Face Tan and gives you a glowing skin
Honey and cinnamon face mask at Home for Men to treat acne
Milk and Honey mask to moisturise your Skin at home
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN DIY FOOD RECIPES